Tuesday, July 28, 2009

With a little help from my brother

Yesterday I had a meeting at the Riverwalk in Naperville, and lucky for me, the people I was meeting with were late. So I had time to take some pictures.
I took this one, and when I sent it to my brother, he worked some photo editing on it and made it this...

I love the look of the butterfly's spindly legs. I love that my brother jumped in to help me look like a better photographer. Being the good big brother that he is, he also advised me on a better camera setting for next time. Someday, I hope to figure out all the cool things about editing that he knows.

I love to learn new things! Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear 4S students and families,

I'd love for you to comment here, and please sign your name. Be kind, and remember, anyone visiting this blog can read what you have shared. So, if you have a private concern, you would be best off calling me or emailing me.