Thursday, August 20, 2009

It's almost here...




Don't forget your reading log!This is the part of the parking lot where the buses line up.


The circle drive is like this too!

Some work crew has much to do before Wednesday...



Our room.


Doesn't it look better?




I've been working hard, but I had some help.


My husband came to school with me one day.





Remember how this counter was covered in stuff? I moved it all. This is our class recycling area, and our science counter.





I'm looking forward to meeting each of you on Wednesday!






1 comment:

  1. Hi Miss Stewart,


    I love the blog, there are so many neat thing to look at!!
    Megan

    ReplyDelete

Dear 4S students and families,

I'd love for you to comment here, and please sign your name. Be kind, and remember, anyone visiting this blog can read what you have shared. So, if you have a private concern, you would be best off calling me or emailing me.