Friday, August 28, 2009

Three days into the year...

It's been a great week! It's official: I LOVE being a 4th grade teacher. These are some of the best first days I've ever had. What a great group of children.

Here is our class at work, they get right down to it.



Now here's our class being silly...


By the way, speaking of personality, the wall outside of our room is so boring looking! Yuck.


So, don't forget your paper grocery bag for Monday's first thing in the morning art project. We have to liven this wall up.

Curriculum Night is Monday from 7:00-7:25. Parents, be ready to have YOUR photo taken. I want the kids to see our room full of YOU!

Happy weekend!

3 comments:

  1. michael hall is my neighbor. i remember holding him as a baby!!! hes so cute

    From Laura Doolin, via facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont think the class looked so silly


    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice comment Laura.

    Michael

    ReplyDelete

Dear 4S students and families,

I'd love for you to comment here, and please sign your name. Be kind, and remember, anyone visiting this blog can read what you have shared. So, if you have a private concern, you would be best off calling me or emailing me.