Monday, September 21, 2009

Do you collect these?


My husband and I started cutting these off our our Kleenex boxes, Cheerios boxes and any other box we found them on when we got married just over two years ago. In less than a year, we had about seven dollars worth to give to LWS.


We quickly did the math and decided it was a beneficial thing to do.


Student council will be helping Mrs. Slome organize those donated so far and get them ready for sending, so please send yours in by October 1, and we'll be able to best help her help our school!


2 comments:

  1. Dear Miss Stewart,
    I missed you today. I brout all lot of box tops today. My favorite thing to do in fall is to look at the leaves
    from becki

    ReplyDelete

Dear 4S students and families,

I'd love for you to comment here, and please sign your name. Be kind, and remember, anyone visiting this blog can read what you have shared. So, if you have a private concern, you would be best off calling me or emailing me.