Wednesday, September 23, 2009

World Gratitude Day

Before coming to school, I learned today is World Gratitude Day. Since being thankful is so important, I asked the kids to stop during the morning and write what they were thankful for.
How sweet is this?


I love the XO!


Freedom. That one made me tear up.


Hm, I wonder who wrote this one.
Any guesses?

A cool coincidence, we've been reading "Lou Gehrig, the Luckiest Man," this week, and today something from it struck me. After he left the Yankees, when it was clear he was dying, Lou was known to remind his friends,"We have so much to be thankful for."

2 comments:

  1. Hi it's Anna Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna sorry were sick today i hope feel well and happy Valetines-day

    Love Jordyn

    ReplyDelete

Dear 4S students and families,

I'd love for you to comment here, and please sign your name. Be kind, and remember, anyone visiting this blog can read what you have shared. So, if you have a private concern, you would be best off calling me or emailing me.