Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Caps for Kids Cuties


I surprised this sparkling girl at the pencil sharpener...


A table of cuties, all in caps!


We wore them to lab...


And during independent reading.


We also wore them while taking a science quiz, a math pre-test and while in our small groups for reading, but I didn't want to interrupt those times!  You'll just have to take my word for it.

Oh, and in our classroom alone, we donated $43.10!


Lining up for art.

In art.  I swear they were smiling right before I snapped this!

 
Lots of teachers and staff participated too.
Our Mrs. Hanrahan is a real cutie, even in a Cubs hat!

My hats, each worn half the day.
Mickey in honor of Sarah.
Charlie Brown in memory of Brianna.
What a feel good day!


7 comments:

  1. The whole school total will be announced tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes my heart smile <3 : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ms.Stewart,
    I love being on the caps for cuitest list.
    from, Becki 17

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becki,

    I love that you signed your class name AND number!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the posted!!!!!!!!
    Anna Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE THE posted and the blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    kaylee paskadi 12

    ReplyDelete

Dear 4S students and families,

I'd love for you to comment here, and please sign your name. Be kind, and remember, anyone visiting this blog can read what you have shared. So, if you have a private concern, you would be best off calling me or emailing me.