Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Our hectic pace continues

Wow!

It is crunch time, the end of first quarter.  We are getting things done in 4S!  We're pre-testing for next quarter's math units, working on our keyboarding, reading everyday, working on math facts and continuing with science.

Here are some pictures of our kids working on a "tension and pitch" lesson with their "Foss-uleles" and their "Mini-gutbuckets."  (Fun names, eh?  I didn't create them.)



I was so impressed with how the kids got right into this investigation. They are so curious!

Ask your 4Ser how tension influences pitch...

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure what's going on with my camera. Inside pics taken quickly are not turning out well, my apologies!

    ReplyDelete

Dear 4S students and families,

I'd love for you to comment here, and please sign your name. Be kind, and remember, anyone visiting this blog can read what you have shared. So, if you have a private concern, you would be best off calling me or emailing me.