Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

From 4S to your house, and from my house to your house, I wish you a happy Thanksgiving.  We all have so much to be thankful for!  I am thankful for my family, my friends, and my students--each one of you.

I went into school yesterday to do some catching up and cleaning up.  Before I got busy I thought I'd take a picture of our November reading chain.  Wow, you all did a lot of reading! 
(Can you see how the chain is so long there are links lying in the marker tray?)

I am thankful for good books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear 4S students and families,

I'd love for you to comment here, and please sign your name. Be kind, and remember, anyone visiting this blog can read what you have shared. So, if you have a private concern, you would be best off calling me or emailing me.