Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Structures of Life


Our 4S students are traveling to Mrs. Donat's room most mornings for the science unit Structures of Life.  Since I stay in my room with Mrs. Donat's students for my science unit, I thought I'd send my camera along to 4D with Emily, so you could see what your student is up to in science this quarter.

Didn't Emily do a great job of taking pictures for the blog?  Now, you can ask your student about each snapshot, and you'll get an idea of what's going on in science!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear 4S students and families,

I'd love for you to comment here, and please sign your name. Be kind, and remember, anyone visiting this blog can read what you have shared. So, if you have a private concern, you would be best off calling me or emailing me.