Monday, December 14, 2009

Simple Pleasures



There's a lot of what I would call "whiz bang" stuff that happens this time of year, but my favorite things are quiet little traditions.  Each year, my kids make a stocking on the Friday before the week before break.  Then each morning the week before break they come in to find a very little treat inside.

I know kids will get much nicer things on the 24th and the 25th, and some will get some whiz bang stuff for Hanukah.  But I get such a simple joy out of putting those little treats in each stockin.  A Christmas tradition that probably means more to me than to my kids.  So thanks kids for putting up with it!
 

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear 4S students and families,

I'd love for you to comment here, and please sign your name. Be kind, and remember, anyone visiting this blog can read what you have shared. So, if you have a private concern, you would be best off calling me or emailing me.