Friday, February 19, 2010

And the answers are...

  • A sheet of paper--two to five months
  • An orange peel--six months
  • A paper milk carton (like we drink from at lunch)--five years
  • A cigarette butt--ten years
  • A tin can (like a soup can)--100 years
  • A pop can--200-500 years
  • A plastic bag--500-1,000 years
  • A Styrofoam cup (like from Sonic or Portillo's)--NEVER!!!
     Please consider going to your town's website to see if there is anything else you could be adding to the recycling bin instead of the trash can!
     And if you have an Earth friendly tip for me, feel free to share it.  I like to learn as much as I can.

3 comments:

  1. Hi miss Stewart,
    How is your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom got one question right but thats ok!!
    She got the last one right!!
    Megan

    ReplyDelete

Dear 4S students and families,

I'd love for you to comment here, and please sign your name. Be kind, and remember, anyone visiting this blog can read what you have shared. So, if you have a private concern, you would be best off calling me or emailing me.