Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Battle of the Books

     We've had three rounds of Battle of the Books take place in our room, and this time I finally remembered to pull out my camera.  Unfortunately, I was asking the questions, keeping time, and keeping score.  Fortunately, Brittany offered to take the snaps.
     Two teams, from other classrooms, assembled in 4S.  They each went through a round of questions that came from the ten books they had read.  They had to identify the book's title and author to get points.  We had a special treat in that 3 GEM came into 4S to see what the Battle was all about, so perhaps some of their readers will participate next year.
    

     Don't you love the thinking that's expressed in these photos?  I'm so impressed by all the reading each team did!

3 comments:

  1. For the sheet of paper 4mounths for a orange peal 5-6 mounths A milk carton 3mounths a cigarette butt um 7 mounths a tin can 5mounths a styrofoam cup NEVER

    ReplyDelete

Dear 4S students and families,

I'd love for you to comment here, and please sign your name. Be kind, and remember, anyone visiting this blog can read what you have shared. So, if you have a private concern, you would be best off calling me or emailing me.