Thursday, February 11, 2010

Who do we admire?

     Last week, I was going through my file cabinet and I came across a February project I hadn't done in a while.  It was a "Someone I Admire" heart, and I had written mine about my dad.  It was so touching to read it, I thought we should do it as a class.  So we spent some time the past two days, both at home or school, making these:
 
  
     Now 21 biography hearts line the wall above our lockers.  We're keeping them there through February, but I'm eager for them to go home to the people they're all about.  People we admire and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear 4S students and families,

I'd love for you to comment here, and please sign your name. Be kind, and remember, anyone visiting this blog can read what you have shared. So, if you have a private concern, you would be best off calling me or emailing me.