Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Reester Bunnies!

      Our kids were delighted today to have an early Easter treat, Reester Bunnies delivered by the mom of two of my former students.  If you want to read the story of why we were so treated, click on my personal blog.  Otherwise enjoy some smiling, soon to be chocolate, faces!  Thanks to the Madaus family for a memory making day.
     Oh, and while you're clicking around, don't forget to check out the newest giveaway on my kids' book blog at www.apresentopened.blogspot.com!

2 comments:

  1. I wish i was there today

    jordyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those reester bunnies where good!!!

    ReplyDelete

Dear 4S students and families,

I'd love for you to comment here, and please sign your name. Be kind, and remember, anyone visiting this blog can read what you have shared. So, if you have a private concern, you would be best off calling me or emailing me.