- The most important thing, BE ON TIME that day. We are leaving at 9:00, and so if you're late for school, you will miss the bus for the trip. We cannot wait!
- You must wear closed toe shoes (sneakers are best).
- Realize they will have you wash your hands before you pack food.
- Everyone will wear a hairnet
Also, they have a wish list of items. Consider bringing:
- Post-it notes
- printing paper
- simple pony-tail holders (new)
- paper towels
- toilet paper
- plastic trash bags
- AA batteries
You will be allowed to buy a T-shirt, but only if your parents have given you the exact amount in a check or in cash. If your parent meets us there, allow him or her to purchase your shirt.
Here are the prices:
- Short-sleeved t-shirts: $15 (50 meals)
- Long-sleeved t-shirts: $20 (60 meals)
- Hoodies (S-XL): $40 (110 meals)
Visit: www.fmsc.org for more information!