We only have one quarter left of fourth grade, and I'm already worried about missing you over the summer. My husband said to me yesterday, "You should write them a love letter!" Then he said, "Wait, you could tell them on the blog!"
I do love you all, I'm going to keep telling you so, and this year has been so much fun for me. I think I've learned more than any of you, and that's important. It's good to have a teacher that is still learning, do you agree?
So fourth quarter...
- You'll see Mrs. Barnes for science starting on Wednesday of this week.
- Literture circles begin next Monday.
- We're going to write a compare and contrast this week, and next week we're going to write about our most perfect day.
- The read aloud book I have all ready to start is a fun one!
- I hope to go to the Elder Day Center at least two more times.
- We have instrument try-outs later this month.
- Once science is over, we'll start working on our Illinois reports for social studies.
- Close to the end of the quarter we'll empty and analyze the worm buckets.
- Feed My Starving Children is May 7th! (Remind your parents.)