Monday, April 5, 2010

We're in a meeting but...

     ...I'm thinking about fourth quarter! It's okay because we're in a meeting about learning how to blog.  I already blog, as we all know, so I thought I'd post to let you all know about some important things upcoming.
     We only have one quarter left of fourth grade, and I'm already worried about missing you over the summer. My husband said to me yesterday, "You should write them a love letter!"  Then he said, "Wait, you could tell them on the blog!"
     I do love you all, I'm going to keep telling you so, and this year has been so much fun for me.  I think I've learned more than any of you, and that's important.  It's good to have a teacher that is still learning, do you agree?
     So fourth quarter...
  • You'll see Mrs. Barnes for science starting on Wednesday of this week.
  • Literture circles begin next Monday.
  • We're going to write a compare and contrast this week, and next week we're going to write about our most perfect day.
  • The read aloud book I have all ready to start is a fun one!
  • I hope to go to the Elder Day Center at least two more times.
  • We have instrument try-outs later this month.
  • Once science is over, we'll start working on our Illinois reports for social studies.
  • Close to the end of the quarter we'll empty and analyze the worm buckets.
  • Feed My Starving Children is May 7th!  (Remind your parents.)
     Our last 40+ days are going to fly by...in the blink of an eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear 4S students and families,

I'd love for you to comment here, and please sign your name. Be kind, and remember, anyone visiting this blog can read what you have shared. So, if you have a private concern, you would be best off calling me or emailing me.