Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Illinois Report Status

     As I write this post, your children are working hard collecting data and creating their ABC pages for their Illinois books.  I am so amazed at their diligence and proud of what they have accomplished.
     Yesterday, after our "page" time, I collected exit slips from the kids on which they reported how many letters they have notes for and how many pages they have created.  At least 50 percent of the students had notes for 13 letters or more, and most students have started working on creating pages.  At this point of the project, the research is most important, and we have still have time carved out this week to do more.
     Please feel free to check in with your student to see how he or she is progressing. Feel free to make suggestions for research topics.  However, except for printing a picture or two at home, I ask that you keep in mind that at least for right now, this is a school project. 
     A due date will be shared on Friday afternoon once we see what we get done in the next few days! 
     Check back here then.

3 comments:

  1. Hey everyone I will not be at School until Tuesday I am in Miles city Montana and Becki Happy Birthday i wish i was there Love Jordyn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jordyn,

    I wish we had known you were going out of town. The project will be due in two weeks, on May 28,so you may have to do some at home.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello mrs. stewart i went on the blog hope you have a good time the project is relly fun by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Dear 4S students and families,

I'd love for you to comment here, and please sign your name. Be kind, and remember, anyone visiting this blog can read what you have shared. So, if you have a private concern, you would be best off calling me or emailing me.