Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Thanks to Our Dough Moms!

     I'm not sure if we should call this stuff dough or clay, but whatever it's called I have to share a big thank you with all the moms who cooked some up and sent it in!  We had plenty.
     Yesterday the groups penciled out their state maps, and today we got out the clay.  We wanted to make sure we had ample time to make Illinois before the clay dried out.  We hope to add a little color over the next few days, but right now I'm impressed with the maps as they are.  Many rivers and some other geographical features were created by your fourth graders.


Ta da!

3 comments:

  1. i had alot of fun making the maps.

    chandler

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad! Thanks for letting me know that.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow ms.stewart chandler right thoese maps were fun i had a blast.
    brittany

    ReplyDelete

Dear 4S students and families,

I'd love for you to comment here, and please sign your name. Be kind, and remember, anyone visiting this blog can read what you have shared. So, if you have a private concern, you would be best off calling me or emailing me.