Friday, July 23, 2010

Bye bye book blog!

I know this blog has been pretty much undisturbed this summer, and that's okay.  It's what I thought would happen.

But just in case you're checking in...I opted (decided) to end my book blog.  Jordyn was the last winner of the book I offered in a drawing, so I'll get that to her soon.  The reading and writing got to be too much with the other blogging and things I do, so I decided to let go of  my book blog.

However, if you ever want to tell me about what you're reading, you know I will always listen!

1 comment:

Dear 4S students and families,

I'd love for you to comment here, and please sign your name. Be kind, and remember, anyone visiting this blog can read what you have shared. So, if you have a private concern, you would be best off calling me or emailing me.