Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I've realized

    For the first time ever on the first day of school, I'm going to be pulled into two different directions--at least for the first 15 minutes I'm with you all.  You see, I want very much to meet my new students and get to know them, you.  But I have been missing last year's 4Sers, and I know, when we all line up outside, I'll want to visit with each and every one of them, you, too.
     I hope I handle this well!  Looking forward to all the excited faces and savoring summer.
     

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. I have the same problem every year.

    ReplyDelete

Dear 4S students and families,

I'd love for you to comment here, and please sign your name. Be kind, and remember, anyone visiting this blog can read what you have shared. So, if you have a private concern, you would be best off calling me or emailing me.