Thursday, August 12, 2010

So neato!

     My son is moving to Baton Rouge, Louisiana on Saturday to go to graduate school.  (Yes, I'm going to miss him a lot!)  He's trying to do and visit some of his favorites before he goes, so yesterday we went to Brookfield Zoo with Mrs. Newman and her daughter.
     Years ago, I met a woman who works/performs in/and manages the dolphin show. What a cool job!  So yesterday, I let told one of the Seven Seas employees that we were there, and he told my friend Jenn.  Look what we got to do during the show...

     That's me, Mrs. Newman and her little daughter.  We were invited down to pet the show's only male dolphin.  (My son decided to stay in his seat to take the pictures.)
     Now, here's your first 4S assignment.  Are you a good internet researcher?  Can you share the name of this dolphin?  Feel free to leave a comment by clicking on "Comments" below this post and filling in the blanks.

12 comments:

  1. Well, is my friend Java correct?

    Good thing not too many, if any, of my students read this blog over the summer Miss Java!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you stopped by my blog !!! I'm your newest follower and I can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caleb and I think either Chinook or Tapeko? What a fun outing together, glad you got to participate. Hope graduate school goes well and your son enjoys some good food and times in Baton Rouge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not guessing what it is, but that's so cool you got to pet a dolphin!

    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was cool! And his name is Chinook.

    Who is your fifth grade teacher?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The actual answer (because my mom put the wrong answer in ) my answer is Chinook. -Caleb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Miss Stewart its me noah! i don't no what my favorite baseball team is yet. maybe the cubs or sox. I cant choose. My dad likes the sox and so i guess i like the sox more than the cubs

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE DOLPHINS! (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi miss stewart :] :]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ms.consiglo jordyn

    ReplyDelete

Dear 4S students and families,

I'd love for you to comment here, and please sign your name. Be kind, and remember, anyone visiting this blog can read what you have shared. So, if you have a private concern, you would be best off calling me or emailing me.