Friday, August 27, 2010

What a week!

     As these first few days draw to a close, I have to say, I'm tired!  It's not that my students have tired me out, it's just that there is so much to think about!  I feel like I'm talking way too much, there are so many directions to give.  Next week I'll talk less, next week we'll grow more comfortable with our routine, and all will become familiar.
     I didn't take many pictures this week, we were so busy labeling, organizing, assessing and drawing, but here are some good ones from the first day and our bell ringing assembly!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Miss. Stewart. I think those are some awsome pictures that you shot. Even thogh there are not that many. I can't wait to see more pictures.maybe there will be more next time. See you Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily,

    The reason there are so few pictures is because the program to download them is different on my new classroom computer. That's why Mrs. Hanrahan came into the room today. Did you notice? We were trying to figure out how to do it! It was hard, so it's going to take a while for me to learn how to do...

    Miss Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last week I had a great week. I am excited for tomorrow. I can't wait for more pictures to be posted.

    ReplyDelete

Dear 4S students and families,

I'd love for you to comment here, and please sign your name. Be kind, and remember, anyone visiting this blog can read what you have shared. So, if you have a private concern, you would be best off calling me or emailing me.