I'm so glad you're doing your homework by checking our blog. It's important that you and your family visit often. This is not a homework blog, writing down your homework assignments is your responsibility. This blog is the place where I will share (and one day soon YOU will share) what's going on in 4S!
Today I showed you how to leave a comment. It would be fun if you gave it a try right now!
- Go to the bottom of the post you'd like to comment on, and click "comment."
- Write your thoughts in the comment box.
- If your parents have an I.D., they may use that or have you use it. (If you don't know what that means, no worries.)
- Or, click on "Name/URL" and type only your first name.
- Or, click on "Anonymous," but make sure your name is in the body of the comment.
Now, don't forget to look over on the side for an "answer" for your homework paper!