Thursday, October 14, 2010

Girl List

Suggested Gifts 
for a 10-14 year-old girl
Lip Smacker
doll 
hairbands
jewelry 
hairclips
silly bands
sunglasses
comb
gum
mints 
tiny notebook
colored pencils
markers
coloring book
eraser
toothbrush 
toothpaste
yo-yo
Beanie Baby
Ring Pop
puzzle
head bands
math flash cards
jump rope
Connect 4 (Travel size)
flip-flops
chalk
journal
bouncy balls
candy:  only send in a piece or two, and then we'll put it in a plastic bag
(Air Heads, Tootsie Rolls, lollipops, Pez, Jolly Ranchers)

15 comments:

  1. Me and my mom will get markers and a little notebook. When should I bring it in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will bring Lip smackers and hairbands. Like what Emily said when should I bring it in? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow only 2 peple comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me and my mom will get a Beanie Baby and some Hairclips! This is going to be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's fun too. I have to decide who I'll buy for. Probably a boy since I know what Mac would have liked!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danielle said...

    My mom and I will bring some jewelry and a comb.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought a Connect 4 (Travel size)!I love doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you have room i can bring silly bands
    i just got some i can bring it in let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!I will bring gum, mints, a ring pop hopefully that's not to much if it is just tell me!Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's not too much, but we have to make sure she gets a toothbrush and toothpaste!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bet the girl will be really happy.
    She is getting really good stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Dear 4S students and families,

I'd love for you to comment here, and please sign your name. Be kind, and remember, anyone visiting this blog can read what you have shared. So, if you have a private concern, you would be best off calling me or emailing me.