Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Two important dates and an ask

  • We are having a read-in this Friday, 10/22. Please remind or help you child pack something cozy to lie on!  The last read-in was incredibly successful, and the kids asked right away when the next one would be. They earned another with their great behavior!
  • Thanks for sending in your child's permission slip for the field trip on 10/28. We do need at least one more parent to walk with us.  Your child may have said you are going, but I need "official" notice by way of a note or a blog comment from you!  Will you walk with us that morning?

6 comments:

  1. I would love to come if you still need someone! Let me know when to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait till the read in! I love reading!Also I would like you to know that I am triying to check the blog more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom she said she could go, so i will bring in a note tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can come for the field trip on 10/28 if you still need someone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still plan on coming! Denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be there again. Looking forward to it!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Dear 4S students and families,

I'd love for you to comment here, and please sign your name. Be kind, and remember, anyone visiting this blog can read what you have shared. So, if you have a private concern, you would be best off calling me or emailing me.