Friday, November 5, 2010

Back to the Elder Day Center and More

     I hope you are all enjoying your three day weekend.  My Friday off has been relaxing.  But school is always on my mind!
  • Don't forget to bring your fruit or vegetable for Mrs. Donat on Monday or Tuesday.
  • VIP day is November 18th.  I'm not sure yet what we'll show our guests, probably a writing lesson.      
  • Our next Elder Day trip is Friday, November 19th, and we're making a special Thanksgiving mix with them to share with our families and theirs.  Look for a note asking for your ingredient to come home on Wednesday.  (And yes, we need walk-along parents that morning, please!)
  • My husband is going to help me pack and wrap the O.C.C. boxes this weekend.  I wonder if everything will fit?  We have a generous class.
  • Conferences with your parents were GREAT!  I was tired by the time I went home on Thursday evening, but it was a good kind of tired.  Your moms and dads love you, and they know you so well.   I learned a lot from them about you!
     See you Monday!

4 comments:

  1. I will remember to bring a fruit for science.
    WE FINALY BOUGHT A HOUSE IN CONNECTICUT!
    Happy but sad at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annalise, it's always good to have something to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will we be getting a note about V.I.P day?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not from me. That's an office thing. Ask me at school tomorrow for the time, I have that somewhere on my desk. Just can't think of it right now...

    ReplyDelete

Dear 4S students and families,

I'd love for you to comment here, and please sign your name. Be kind, and remember, anyone visiting this blog can read what you have shared. So, if you have a private concern, you would be best off calling me or emailing me.