Monday, November 8, 2010

Not two, but three!

     On Saturday, I took out two shoe boxes and all the gifts, only to find out that two boxes weren't enough!  We wound up collecting so many fun things, that I needed to pack three boxes.  Two for boys and one (bigger one) for a girl!  I think I told you I would bring them back to school to show you, but they are so heavy, I'm not going to do that.   :)
     Instead, we need to remember to take a picture of all of us this week and print one to put in each box.  We also have exactly $21 dollars to use to ship them.  That's just the right amount.  I did use some of the money to buy some other little things, altogether I think we had about $25.
     A special thanks to Brittany of 5C who gave $3 to our collection.
     Wow! This warms my heart.
 

8 comments:

  1. noah:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:oNovember 8, 2010 at 3:45 PM

    awsome miss stewart! i also heard what happened to viccie so sad :[ :[ subsutute teacher told us :[ i fell really really bad :[ i hope you come back to school sorry again what happend :{:[[[[[[:[:[ cool pics though :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Noah, I am very sad. But I look forward to being back with you all tomorrow. For my birthday, Vicki gave me a lot of candy. I put some of it in each box. I think she'd like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I can't beleive it's that heavy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heavy enough that your teacher, who often has much to carry, doesn't want to carry them back and forth to school and then home!

    Does that make me lazy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Miss.Stewart wow that is alot of gifts and like thoese other kids said the boxes were heavy thats a good thing but not for your back thankyou for putting me on your blog
    Love
    Brittany and no that does not make you lazy your a hard worker teacher and one of the funniest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looked heavy when i last looked at it. The boys and girls are lucky. Sorry about Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure the kids will remember this project for many years to come. I love that you put some of your friend's candy in each box. I'm sure she's smiling knowing that she's a part of your special project. We've all been thinking about you this week. I hope your students are treating you extra nice :) Denise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That looks really heavy!

    ReplyDelete

Dear 4S students and families,

I'd love for you to comment here, and please sign your name. Be kind, and remember, anyone visiting this blog can read what you have shared. So, if you have a private concern, you would be best off calling me or emailing me.