Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tonight's Homework...

...is to check the blog with a parent! 

     Please make sure you have given your permission slips and "mix" notes to your mom or dad.  The success of this trip is based on the items being delivered and parents able to walk with us. 
     One other thing we need for the mix is either fabric or curling ribbon (yarn would do too) in Thanksgiving colors:  yellow, brown, golds, orange...we need it to seal the bags.
     *********
     We have a new policy in 4S, it's a "put your name on your paper" policy.  Nameless papers are multiplying, which makes it hard for me to know what belongs to whom! So when I come across a nameless paper (and believe me, I've remind the kids to write their names on every paper), that person earn's half a homework check. 
     *********
   Please send your VIP slips back.  Our VIPs are going to be part of a writing lesson next Thursday!

11 comments:

  1. Hi Miss Stewart,
    I just asked my Dad if he could come to the Elder Day Center and he said yes!It is also on my permission slip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to go back to the Elderday center! My mom can't go this time, sorry. She will send in ribbon for the bags. Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to go to the Elderday Center. I had so much fun last time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok. I always put my name on my paper first thing. And I can't wait till the next feild trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I could go this time, but I work Fridays and the one Thursday a month I work happens to be VIP day. Not a good month - SO sorry! Will miss everyone - have a great time!

    Carol Gunnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the idea of making the mix at the Elderday Center. I am bringing in M&M's.
    Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will bring the Hershey kisses. My mom also has some yarn I can donate.
    Cade

    ReplyDelete
  8. We had an extra bag of 100 paper bags. Luckily
    we did not have to buy some.When should I bring them in?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi we read the blog and my mom likes the idea of the put your name on your paper policy.Also my mom would love to go on the field trip with us!Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad you didn't have to buy the bags, A. And now your mom won't have to pack them.

    Thanks for the yarn and the candy and everything else...!

    ReplyDelete

Dear 4S students and families,

I'd love for you to comment here, and please sign your name. Be kind, and remember, anyone visiting this blog can read what you have shared. So, if you have a private concern, you would be best off calling me or emailing me.