Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Wish List


We are going to the Elder Day Center on  Thursday, 12/16.
Instead of purchasing gifts for me, if you'd like to get something for the center, that would be super.
Here is their wish list:

Paper cutter
Postage stamps
Gift cards for Michael’s
Gift cards to Hobby Lobby
Copier paper – white
Copier paper – all colors
12” to 15” round balloons for balloon volleyball
Acrylic paints – brown, black, red, blue and orange
Colored washable markers
Glitter glue – blue, silver, red and green
White and colored construction paper
White poster board
Paper towels
Large tin foil
Decaffeinated canned coffee
Tea bags
3 ring hole punch
Giant blow up beach ball
Heavy duty 3 prong extension cord
Serving spoons
Kitchen serving spatulas
Serving tongs
Gift cards to Target (one promised so far!)
Gift cards to The Chalkboard
Gift cards to McDonald’s (one promised so far)
Gift cards to Best Buy
Latex Gloves – medium size
Scrubbing bubbles cleaner
Broom and dustpan
Kleenex
Clorox wipes
Hand sanitizer
Mop
Vacuum cleaner
Light bulbs
Adult coloring books (art, landscape)
Brita water pitcher
Brita water pitcher filters
Swiffer Wet Jet
64 oz. clear pitchers
Glass coffee pot from Schweppes #8032
Tall kitchen garbage bags
33 gal. Garbage bags
Any holiday tablecloths, 8ft. or round
Any holiday paper plates
Any holiday napkins
Any holiday paper cups
Gravy ladle
Pie server utensil
Post-its
Gift cards to Office Max
Gift cards to Office Depot

Feel free to leave a comment if you want me to cross something off the list because you are purchasing it for them.
Please feel free to leave a comment or Email me if you are able to walk along on this trip.
Presents will be carried to the center and opened at the center by the child who is giving them!



11 comments:

  1. Austin will bring the holiday paper plates, napkins & cups. Unfortunately, I am working again on this Thursday so I cannot make the trip. Have fun!

    Carol Gunnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bring a Mcdonalds gift card. My mom cant go :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I am sitting here with Charlie, and he is starting to feel better. Hopefully back to school tomorrow! He has decided to bring the balloons and a Target gift card for the Elder Day Center. I am available to join the class on the field trip. Denise and Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to attend the field trip to the Elder Day Center on Thursdsay, December 16th.
    Laurie Moulton

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll get the post-its.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haley will bring 1 pack of white copier paper, paper towels, large tin foil and tall kitchen garbage bags.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got markers,glitter glue (all colors),white and colored construction paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will bring a Target gift card and a holiday tablecloth.
    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dylan will bring postage stamps. I'm sorry I won't be able to make it on the field trip. His baby sister is still to small to be out in the cold. Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Xavier will bring kleenex and clorox wipes.

    ReplyDelete

Dear 4S students and families,

I'd love for you to comment here, and please sign your name. Be kind, and remember, anyone visiting this blog can read what you have shared. So, if you have a private concern, you would be best off calling me or emailing me.