Monday, January 17, 2011

Long recess on a "warm" day

     After two weeks of 9/10, 10/10 and even 11/10 behavior, 4S earned a 30 minute outside recess.  I pictured us playing in the snow, alas, there was very little to play in.  Still, it looks like you all had fun; I know I did!  I wanted to make a snowman, but only made a grumpy little snowhead.








     This was a lovely day compared to some of the weather that's coming!  Looks like we may have a few inside recesses as the week progresses.
     I hope you had a great three days off and return to school ready to show me what you know!  It's testing week in math, reading, and social studies.  You WILL SHINE!

8 comments:

  1. That recess was so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to be ready to go to school tomorrow.
    I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope so too, Maddie! It's funny, I think the weekend is soooo long when it's happening, but when I have to get up for school, I think, "Where did the weekend go?"

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me and my friends actually finished a game because the recess was so long! Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like fun! I wish I was there! I miss you guys so much and thank you for all the wonderful letters. A lot of them had a lot of questions like Austin's. I think Austin's was all questions. A lot of you asked me if there is snow on the ground here. Well I am being honest there is about 2 feet of snow here and we are going to have another storm on Friday. It might not be as cold here but it very very snowy! We had 2 snow days this week and today we had a 2 hour delay. Also a lot of you asked me if I made any friends yet. Yes i did. My teacher's name is Mr.Zuliani. We call him Mr.Z. He is supposed to be the nicest teacher in the school and so far he seems like it. We only get 1 resess that would be after lunch. We do not have Spanish here, UGH! Even when I say "Hola" they do not know what I am saying. I miss you guys!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will share this with the class tomorrow. Obviously, we miss you too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ms Stewart,
    I Hoped your class had fun out side!!!
    Becki

    ReplyDelete

Dear 4S students and families,

I'd love for you to comment here, and please sign your name. Be kind, and remember, anyone visiting this blog can read what you have shared. So, if you have a private concern, you would be best off calling me or emailing me.