Friday, March 11, 2011

From Annalise

Annalise left this comment on the TOPS Report, post, and so I'm sharing it here:

We don't have levels or quizzes here. I'm happy, but sad. I had a dream that we moved back because we hate Connecticut. Honestly I do hate Connecticut. Oops! Just overheard my mom. Just sold our home! Sad!!!!! I liked that house. Mostly I miss my family friends or friends that were like family. I miss friends and teachers too. I am going to send back lots of letters! Did you get my postcard? Winter, gonna be gone soon. Snow, gonna take a while to melt here. Of course, it's still warm here. I am in shorts and a t-shirt now with snow on the ground. School ends earlier here because it starts earlier. I am not used to getting up at 6:30! On Monday we lose an hour of sleep too! We are an hour earlier than you guys either way. I want to go back to Illinois! Write back on the blog! I'm glad it's Friday. I am so tired with the CMT'S here. We just started this Monday and we have more on this coming Monday. Some people are mean here and some nice (mostly mean.) I deal with it. I might visit sometime in the summer! Is there anything exciting coming up? I wish I could at least say goodbye again! This message is getting too long! I MISS YOU! (Riley, I will call you again don't worry)
PS Please share this with the class.

8 comments:

  1. I miss you so much Annalise!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annalise - we miss you and your family very much. We hope good things come your way this spring! Love, The Bardols

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you were here Annalise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i miss you so much and i wish you were here right now.

    danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still miss you Annalise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to come back! I miss you, Kaelyn! I miss you The Bardol Family! I miss you Maddie! I miss you Danielle!

    ReplyDelete

Dear 4S students and families,

I'd love for you to comment here, and please sign your name. Be kind, and remember, anyone visiting this blog can read what you have shared. So, if you have a private concern, you would be best off calling me or emailing me.