Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Leprechaun Family Assignment--Due Friday!

Hello O'Four-O'S O'Families,

Your 4Ser is bringing home index cards today.  Each family member (even those of you who think this is uncool) is assigned to draw himself or herself as a (school appropriate) leprechaun on one card.  (I threw in extras if someone makes a goof.)

On Friday, to celebrate the end of ISATs, we're going to turn these into O'Family posters to hang for March.

Too fun!  Thanks for your participation.

Miss Ellen O'Stewart

P.S.--Drawings need to be "portrait" in orientation and can be done by markers, colored pencils, crayons, a #2 pencil or a pen.

4 comments:

  1. The Bardols really enjoyed this project! Very fun :) Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see them. I hope all the class families felt this way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fun! You finished the ISATS? We did not even start yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll post something here about the leprechauns later this week. I think we did it last year too...?

    ReplyDelete

Dear 4S students and families,

I'd love for you to comment here, and please sign your name. Be kind, and remember, anyone visiting this blog can read what you have shared. So, if you have a private concern, you would be best off calling me or emailing me.