Friday, March 4, 2011

Oh, I am missing you all!

Dear 4Sers,
    Three days home sick has not been fun. I know that some of you know what that feels like.  I really want to be back at school! 
     Mrs. Hilliard tells me you've been great, and that makes me so proud of you.  I hope to have a special treat to share with you on Monday--as a reward and as an "I'm glad to be back," gift.
     I look forward to switching seats, seeing our leprechaun families, finishing our fiction stories, starting science, and getting back to normal.  The rest of the year is going to fly by, but I'm going to work to savor every moment!
     Right now, you would laugh if you could see me.  My face is all red.  I went to the doctor after school on Tuesday, and the medicine she prescribed did not agree with my system, and it gave me a rash.  So, I had to stop taking it.  This is why I haven't gotten better--I've been banned from medicine!
     I have been reading a lot and sleeping a lot, but I'm bored.  You all make my days much more interesting!
See you soon,
Miss Stewart

11 comments:

  1. I know what it feels like! I miss you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to be switching seats and hope your feeling better Ms.Stewart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see your leprechaun families!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leprechaun families? Tell me what you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss you too.

    Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you are feeling all better. I hope you will be back on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still sick but hoping to be better to get back to one of my favorite places, 4S, on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope so!!!!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry that you are sick! That is so not fun. Get well please - soon!

    ReplyDelete

Dear 4S students and families,

I'd love for you to comment here, and please sign your name. Be kind, and remember, anyone visiting this blog can read what you have shared. So, if you have a private concern, you would be best off calling me or emailing me.