Sunday, March 27, 2011

Tell me...

Are you enjoying your spring break?

What are you doing for fun? Are you away from home?  Were you?

When I got home on Friday, I helped my husband install a ceiling fan.  It's not what I expected to do, but he needed help.  My arms were so tired!

Yesterday I walked three miles, read quite a bit, had lunch with a big group of friends, and then saw more friends at church.

Today is a quiet day...

Look for some 4S pictures as the week goes on, and tell me what you're up to!

5 comments:

  1. On Wednesday, I am going to the Wilderness!! I can't wait! My cousins and my brothers hockey friend and sister,my friend are going too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have our spring break yet. My family is taking votes. Do you say our like, hour, or like are? I say our like, hour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to the Wilderness on Thursdsay, maybe I will see you there Maddie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to Chula Vista!!! I was there last spring break,but it was so much fun I wanted to go again. It has the best water slides I've ever been on! it is my favorite water park.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might see Kaelyn! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Dear 4S students and families,

I'd love for you to comment here, and please sign your name. Be kind, and remember, anyone visiting this blog can read what you have shared. So, if you have a private concern, you would be best off calling me or emailing me.