Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Binders!

    I'm sitting in the room, and the students have gone to art.  On their tables are their binders and their independent reading books.  Some of the binders look really beat, and it's making me think. When you go shopping for school supplies for 5th grade, please consider paying a little more for a "Heavy Duty" binder.  They're simply made for the wear and tear a fifth grader goes through.
     Many 4S binders are peeling and many have rings that don't meet.  Heavy Duty binders (available at Office Max, Staples or similar) will hold up better than many of the forlorn binders now gracing our room's tables. 
     File that away...
     :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear 4S students and families,

I'd love for you to comment here, and please sign your name. Be kind, and remember, anyone visiting this blog can read what you have shared. So, if you have a private concern, you would be best off calling me or emailing me.