Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Updates

  • Thanks to the families who volunteered to go to FMSC with us!  We're all set.
  • We hope to go to the Elder Day Center at least one more time this year, stay tuned.
  • We also hope to do a card making project for SuperSibs!
  • Illinois report research has started and is going well!  If your child needs an idea for a letter, feel free to give him/her a topic, that's not cheating, that's planting a seed! 
  • MAP tests are next week. Arrive on time with a fully fully tummy.
  • The kids are great, but spring weather brings thoughts of freedom and summer.  We have much to do yet, so let's stay focused.
  • What are you thinking of doing for your June How To speech?
  • We're working on functional writing in workshop.
  • Chapter 11 in math includes geometric solids and their properties along with volume.
  • If you ordered flowers, 1) thank you, and 2) pick up is next Friday, May 6 from 4-6.
  • We'll learn if Mr. Zimmer won KCTofTY later that night, and I will post it here.
  • If you haven't yet accessed your child's report card on-line, please do.  One parent contacted me to see how I can tell since there isn't a signed envelope.  I can research to create a report of what childs' cards have been viewed.  Thanks for doing this.

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to go to the FMSC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info. My mom hopes to go to the EDC one more time.

    Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the updates i cant wait to go to FMSC and hopefully the Elder Day Center!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to go to FMSC!!

    ReplyDelete

Dear 4S students and families,

I'd love for you to comment here, and please sign your name. Be kind, and remember, anyone visiting this blog can read what you have shared. So, if you have a private concern, you would be best off calling me or emailing me.