- Thanks to the families who volunteered to go to FMSC with us! We're all set.
- We hope to go to the Elder Day Center at least one more time this year, stay tuned.
- We also hope to do a card making project for SuperSibs!
- Illinois report research has started and is going well! If your child needs an idea for a letter, feel free to give him/her a topic, that's not cheating, that's planting a seed!
- MAP tests are next week. Arrive on time with a fully fully tummy.
- The kids are great, but spring weather brings thoughts of freedom and summer. We have much to do yet, so let's stay focused.
- What are you thinking of doing for your June How To speech?
- We're working on functional writing in workshop.
- Chapter 11 in math includes geometric solids and their properties along with volume.
- If you ordered flowers, 1) thank you, and 2) pick up is next Friday, May 6 from 4-6.
- We'll learn if Mr. Zimmer won KCTofTY later that night, and I will post it here.
- If you haven't yet accessed your child's report card on-line, please do. One parent contacted me to see how I can tell since there isn't a signed envelope. I can research to create a report of what childs' cards have been viewed. Thanks for doing this.
Pink & Say by Patricia Polacco
3 years ago