Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Lab-In for the Illinois Report

     Right now, we're all in the lab (for two hours).  Some kids are working on pages.  Some kids are working on covers.  Some kids are still researching.  Some are done and working on a timeline project on the history of Illinois, pre-1818 (the year we became a state). 
     You would be proud at how hard your child is working.  I'm proud at how hard my students are working.  This is a big project, and right now, all are headed for success!

1 comment:

  1. Lots and lots of hard work! Surely they will all be very proud of their finished project! Denise

    ReplyDelete

Dear 4S students and families,

I'd love for you to comment here, and please sign your name. Be kind, and remember, anyone visiting this blog can read what you have shared. So, if you have a private concern, you would be best off calling me or emailing me.