Thursday, May 12, 2011

Starting next week with service and ending it the same!

     On Monday, we will be making cards for SuperSibs.  We still need stamps and stickers!  If you have any to donate for us to use, please bring them to school by Monday. SuperSibs is a great organization that pays attention to and nurtures siblings children with cancer.
     On Friday, we're heading to Feed My Starving Children.  This is such an amazing experience, I can't wait to share it with another class--our class!
     Please feel free to visit the websites of these great organizations for more information.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for following Mommy Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realy want to go to feed my starving children.

    ReplyDelete

Dear 4S students and families,

I'd love for you to comment here, and please sign your name. Be kind, and remember, anyone visiting this blog can read what you have shared. So, if you have a private concern, you would be best off calling me or emailing me.