Sunday, June 5, 2011

Your Illinois Reports

     So, I went into school today to read your reports and work on report cards.  I will admit, I was dreading all the work I had to do, but once I settled in with your reports?  I was amazed!  So many good things were done.  All your hard work was evident.  I learned things about Illinois that I didn't know!
     Just like we had three former 4Sers' reports to look at this year, I want you to keep your report safe and sound so you can share it next year.  Oh, there were so many good pictures, drawings, facts, ideas! 
     Be proud of yourselves.  You did a lot of thinking.  You did a lot of researching.  You looked at a lot of information and decided what was best to use.  You were creative.  You did some wonderful drawings.  You shared a lot of ideas.  I was blown away!
     I am proud of you!  Feel good about this!

5 comments:

  1. It was a awesome report. I loved it!


    Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed working through the process of the report even though i got stuck sometimes I finished with a great report and a happy smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot tell you how proud I am of you. We worked on this for six months, and you were so thoughtful and hardworking! I keep bragging about you to other teachers and Dr. Webster!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great project. I really enjoyed looking at Emily's Illinois Report! Emily was really excited when it was time to start working on the report. I know she really enjoyed it! Thanks for a great year Miss Stewart! Hope you have a wonderful summer!
    Emily's mom - Lori Miller

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very proud of Austin & how much he's grown this year, thanks to you. 4th grade must be the year for report projects - when I was in 4th grade, we had to do one on CHICAGO! :)

    Carol Gunnell

    ReplyDelete

Dear 4S students and families,

I'd love for you to comment here, and please sign your name. Be kind, and remember, anyone visiting this blog can read what you have shared. So, if you have a private concern, you would be best off calling me or emailing me.