Saturday, August 6, 2011

Books!

This spring, I set a goal for myself to read 50 books in 2011.  I am almost there.  I have five more books to read, but instead of giving myself until the last day of the year, I am hoping to read five more books by the first day of school.

Can I do it?

I think so!  I also have a lot of work to do to get 4S ready for everyone.  It will be up, fresh and bright for the first day of school.

I hope you set some goals for yourself for the rest of the summer AND for the upcoming school year!

3 comments:

  1. My goal is to fininsh the 4th Harry Potter. I did. So now I'm trying to finish the 5th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't made it to 50 yet, and school started today. Sigh!

    ReplyDelete

Dear 4S students and families,

I'd love for you to comment here, and please sign your name. Be kind, and remember, anyone visiting this blog can read what you have shared. So, if you have a private concern, you would be best off calling me or emailing me.