Wednesday, August 31, 2011

How to Post a Blog Comment!


  • Go to the bottom of the post you'd like to comment on, and click "comment."
  • Write your thoughts in the comment box.
  • If your parents have an I.D., they may use that or have you use it.  (If you don't know what that means, no worries.)
  • Or, click on "Name/URL" and type only your first name.
  • Or, click on "Anonymous," but make sure your name is in the body of the comment.
If you want to see older posts, click on "older post" at the bottom of the current post.

If there is a certain subject you'd like to look for, go along the right side and look for the labels, click on one and it will list all the posts with that label!

5 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha Im commenting on how to comment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so glad to have you as a teacher i hope this is going to be a good year from zoe kramer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love the book we're reading in class but I prefer mysteries.


    Denver Heneghan


    ReplyDelete
  4. so far my chickens laid 2 eggs today.


    Denver Heneghan

    ReplyDelete

Dear 4S students and families,

I'd love for you to comment here, and please sign your name. Be kind, and remember, anyone visiting this blog can read what you have shared. So, if you have a private concern, you would be best off calling me or emailing me.