- Students who care about many things.
- Students who can make important things fun.
- Students who are respectful of teachers, adults and other students.
- Students who are not afraid to speak up (we say the pledge!)
- Students who can be at the Friday morning meetings
- Students who can come up with good ideas!
- Students who are responsible.
To be considered for student council, you must make a poster. Paper will go home today. On the poster, list you name, make an illustration, and think about listing why you'd be good as a rep for 4S. No gifts may be given to classmates to influence votes!
You also will have to make a short speech this Friday telling the class why they should vote for you. It's important to get up and talk to the whole class.
As a voter, you will get to decide who would be best to represent our class. This is an important decision.