Saturday, December 17, 2011

Gifts and a party!

First things first, I am still working on (work I truly enjoy) writing my thank you cards.  You have been so giving this season, "here, near, and far."  Without naming names, thank you for the gifts you have shared with me, Batavia's food pantry, Aurora's food pantry, and a family far away--who was given three ducks to provide a sustainable food source (eggs) for their family.
Any time I think of our OCC gifts being opened,  I want to cry, and I have, at your generosity.

Thank you for sharing your blessings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you to:
Mrs. Burrows
Mrs. Burkeen
Mrs. Colucci 
for...

















Merry Christmas to you.


3 comments:

  1. That looks like fun!I wish I could be there.


    -Matthew

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a wild time!

    How was your trip?

    Merry Christmas,
    Miss Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope everybody had a merry Christmas! Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Dear 4S students and families,

I'd love for you to comment here, and please sign your name. Be kind, and remember, anyone visiting this blog can read what you have shared. So, if you have a private concern, you would be best off calling me or emailing me.