Monday, January 23, 2012

Second Quarter Reading Stars!

All these 4Sers met their reading goals last quarter!
Yay!


And this young lady, she did something no 4Ser has done in the past.
Can you guess what it is?
What do those five fingers stand for?
She reached her goal more than five times over! 
FIVE TIMES!!
Impressive.

Missing from the above photo are Kilian and Brian who also met their goals but were absent today.

Good job to all my goal attainers.

New goals were shared today, the first day of third quarter.  ALL students CAN meet their goals.
I believe in you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear 4S students and families,

I'd love for you to comment here, and please sign your name. Be kind, and remember, anyone visiting this blog can read what you have shared. So, if you have a private concern, you would be best off calling me or emailing me.