Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Similies, Metaphors, and Alliteration

Have you been wondering what we've been doing with those winter pictures you sent in?

Well, first we learned about similies, metaphors, and alliteration.  Then we tried writing some of each using our winter pictures as inspiration.

Then, each student chose his or her favorite, and we went to lab to publish them.

A little matte work done by Miss Stewart, a lot of hanging help from my guest teacher when I was sick last week, and...

Ta da!  A figurative language wall:



Now where is the winter weather to go with this wall?

1 comment:

  1. Thats pretty cool!!!!!

    Jamin Stephens

    ReplyDelete

Dear 4S students and families,

I'd love for you to comment here, and please sign your name. Be kind, and remember, anyone visiting this blog can read what you have shared. So, if you have a private concern, you would be best off calling me or emailing me.