Thursday, May 3, 2012

What a Day!

Today we:

Had independent reading time.

Were entertained by the BHS swing choirs.

Jumped on a bus and headed to OEHS.

Saw a play--the kids loved it!

Came back to LWS (with some directional help from a teacher who lives quite near OEHS!)

Had a late lunch.

Played a word game...















Presented Miss DeLine with her gifts...

A Chalkboard gift certificate!

 And a teacher survival kit.





Ate cupcakes (thanks to Hannah's parents) and sipped juice drinks (thanks to Dylan's and Kilian's moms).

Took a group picture or two or more with Miss DeLine.


 (Which one do you think is best?)

And then we said good-bye for now!  See you for FMSC Miss DeLine!

3 comments:

  1. I think the first one is the best.I miss Miss DeLine so much! But we will see her at feed my starving children.
    -Iliana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all three of the group pictures. I really,really miss Miss DeLine. I can't wait to see her again!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. It feels like so long ago we saw Miss DeLine last! Im gonna miss you Ms.Stewart!
    Hannah. C

    ReplyDelete

Dear 4S students and families,

I'd love for you to comment here, and please sign your name. Be kind, and remember, anyone visiting this blog can read what you have shared. So, if you have a private concern, you would be best off calling me or emailing me.