Monday, September 3, 2012

Rats! No photo...Memories Jar!

I went over to school today to get some things done, hours and hours worth of things done.  But one thing I did is new to our room this year, it's something I haven't done before.

I made a 4S Memories Jar.  Sorry there's no photo of it here, perhaps I'll have a moment to take one tomorrow or Wednesday.  Anyway, it's a jar for notes.  Just take a note card and write down something you like or did or want to remember about our time in 4S.

At the end of the year, during our last week, we'll take a few moments each school day to remember our year together. 

Neato, huh?

8 comments:

  1. I don't know what to put in it yet!:)
    -Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. RTS is my favorite part of the day so far
    Madison

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy you are my 4th grade teacher Miss Stewart. I just finished my reading. See you tomorrow. -Ayden

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the book we are reading in read aloud.
    I am so excited to get my pet fish for my birthday! His name is going to be Big Whop (short for Big Whopper) and I hope to bring in a pic of him sometime!
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first time to be on a blog. Looking forward to having fun! Abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello everyone!! I reccomend the book grounded by Kate Klisie (I think thats how its spelled) U guys should read it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice job everyone! I'm glad you figured it out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Megan whens your birthday?? What type of fish is he???

    ReplyDelete

Dear 4S students and families,

I'd love for you to comment here, and please sign your name. Be kind, and remember, anyone visiting this blog can read what you have shared. So, if you have a private concern, you would be best off calling me or emailing me.