Monday, September 10, 2012

Student Council Elections

We will hold our representative election on Friday, September 14.  Results will be announced here on the blog after school that day.

If you would like to run for student council, understand/do the following:
  • We will have three reps from our class.
  • Write a letter explaining why you would be a good representative
  • Include ideas you would have for school service projects
  • Bring your letter to school on Friday
I will read the letters out loud to the class without explaining who each one.  The students (all) will choose their reps by choosing from the best letters.

Make sense?

Letters will be read right before recess!

Please make sure your letter is easy to read so I can do a good job of reading.  :)

4 comments:

  1. I am going to give student council a try


    VOTE SARAH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea me too!


    VOTE CAROLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too!!!!

    VOTE GRACE!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. me three vote Denver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Dear 4S students and families,

I'd love for you to comment here, and please sign your name. Be kind, and remember, anyone visiting this blog can read what you have shared. So, if you have a private concern, you would be best off calling me or emailing me.