Friday, May 30, 2014

My Mutts

Last Spring, 2013, we adopted Skipper from Rover Rescue.
This spring, 2014, we adopted Gilly from another dog rescue agency.


I know they look similar, but it IS easy to tell them apart.
Gilly is a little bigger and has a long tail.
Skipper has white "socks," and Gilly has a white triangle on her neck.

We have had Gilly for two months, and she is still afraid of my husband and other people. But she loves meeting other dogs.  Skipper used to be fearful of other people, but she's not any more.  However, she is scared of lots of other dogs.
They are both part whippet, so they can run incredibly fast.  
I love them!


1 comment:

  1. I love Gil's and skip they are super cute! I like the AAAmath games.
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Dear 4S students and families,

I'd love for you to comment here, and please sign your name. Be kind, and remember, anyone visiting this blog can read what you have shared. So, if you have a private concern, you would be best off calling me or emailing me.