Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Welcome to 4S

Thank you for checking out our class blog.  It was dormant all of last year because I taught 4th and 5th grade, but we're back...

Feel free to scroll through our posts to see some about some things we might do this year (every year is different).

I'd love you to leave a comment on this post.

I'm looking forward !to this school year, but I'm also savoring summer.

Please bring all your supplies to the open house on Friday or on the first day.

We could also use:
paper towels
thesauruses (I've been buying them at Savers and Goodwill)
"green" cleaner in a spray bottle
extra dry erase markers
a kids' Mad Libs book

5 comments:

  1. Hi this is Annika Kippley! I like what you said about your dogs. I have a dog and a cat. The dog's name is Bosch and the cat's name is Ruby. Thanks, that is all I need to say! : ]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annika,
      Thanks for leaving a comment. I love blog comments, and yours was nice and detailed. I am allergic to cats, but I'm not a cat hater--I just have to avoid them so I can keep breathing!
      When I was a girl, we had a dog, but he loved my brother Jeff most, and so having dogs now as an adult is a whole new thing.
      Skipper is a bundle of fun, and Gilly is so scared of so much, but she adores me. I think she'd happily come to school with me if she could!
      See you soon,
      Miss Stewart

      Delete
  2. Mrs. Stewart to day look at my shirt. : ]

    ReplyDelete
  3. What date are we going to feed my starving children?

    ReplyDelete

Dear 4S students and families,

I'd love for you to comment here, and please sign your name. Be kind, and remember, anyone visiting this blog can read what you have shared. So, if you have a private concern, you would be best off calling me or emailing me.